Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Wednesday Stork...has arrived! Celebrating the End of an Era

Allow me to introduce baby Ty :) He arrived on Tuesday, March 25th just after 7am (1am EST), weighed 6lbs 6oz, and was 19 3/4 inches long.

Can you believe this boy gave me 8 whole days "off" pregnancy?! That was a great baby shower gift. Maybe the best one I've gotten. I did have myself pretty well braced for a late arrival, though I of course hoped he might surprise me. But about a week ago I started waking up thinking, "it could be today," and once you go there, there's no going back.

Want to know the funny thing? I was totally planning on doing a belly shot today. I hope nobody's disappointed that this is what I came up with instead ;)


I don't know about you, but I for one am glad to have reached the end of the series. I'm thinking next on my list of sagas should be The Tales of Tiny Ty. Seems appropriate.

Thanks for sticking it out this long with me! I know it felt like f-o-r-e-v-e-r.



1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congratulations! I'm so glad he came early! I would love to hear a birth story and everything once you get settled. ;)

    ReplyDelete