Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tales of *tiny* Ty: He'll have a swinging' time!

This weekend we bought Ty a little swing. I'm not sure who's happier about it. Actually, yes I am. It's me.

Ty tried a baby outdoor swing a couple months back and seemed to really enjoy it. Ever since it has been on my list of things to bless him with (that just sounds so much nicer than "list of things I want to buy him," does it not?). We hung it from a beam in the carport and have had at least one swinging event a day since Todd put it up on Sunday.

I love having something outdoorsy he can enjoy besides going on a walk which, if I'm honest, is more for me than him. But this is completely for him. Well, you know, as long as you don't count the pleasure I derive from watching him in it ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment