Monday, September 29, 2014

Tales of *tiny* Ty: He's got MORE skill

You may recall that back in his first month of life, Ty really started to develop of few of his talents (click "here" if you missed that post). In the months since, he's found the time to pursue more of his interests and hone a few more skills. I gotta hand it to that kid; he's fearless. And strangely well coordinated.

Take windsurfing, for example. Not just anybody can pick that up.



He's also gotten into bouldering and rock climbing. This one makes me a little nervous, but boys will be boys. 



Keyboarding! Now there's a hobby I can get behind. 



Baking is also something mom encourages. Nice and low-risk. 



That said, though, I admit to being really proud of his giant leap for babykind, even if all the other moms said I was crazy to let him shoot for the moon...



 While I thought chasing falcons in the Himalayas was kind of extreme, I tried not to discourage him from pursuing his dream: 



And of course I was wide open to him developing his costuming talent (after the rock climbing, it was really a tame venture). Gandalf was an obvious first choice... 



...though Superman wasn't far behind.



But Bert from Mary Poppins was my favorite. It's a jolly holiday with you, Ty!



That boy...what will he think of next?!

;)

Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment