Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Wednesday Stork: Week 30



It's that time...we are 30! Weeks, that is. I don't know how excited I would be to reach 30 years. Time will tell :)

I don't think I look very big this week; I'm actually pretty sure I've looked a lot bigger in some of my previous pictures. Anyway, don't be deceived. I definitely look pregnant. ALL the time.

Weeks: 30. Is this real life?
 Weight gain so far: 16 pounds! 
 Got any prego stretch marks? None that I can see. Still waiting expectantly. 
 How am I sleeping? About the same. Some nights are better than others. 
 Feeling anything in there? Yes, lots of movement but I can't predict when his moods will strike. Also, I'm now about 99% sure that he definitely prefers being head up to head down. I told you he was ornery. 
 Aversions or cravings? It may interest you to know that I got my box of Goldfish crackers last week from a friend who recently returned from the USA. Thanks Amy :) They are (almost were) delicious! I think I ate half the box in one sitting. 
 What’s the gender? He's a boy and I've already given him his personality. It suits him. 
 Any labor signs? No. 
 How pregnant do I feel? I can't complain. But this is still a dumb question. 
 Belly button in or out? In...for how much longer?
 Still sporting my wedding rings? Yep!

So ends a quicky-quick update. See you next week when I should be able to tell you all about 4D ultrasounds :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment