Thursday, February 20, 2014

Getting Ready

I have every intention of doing an entire post dedicated to some of the little "baby touches" that we've done over the last few weeks/months, but Todd looked adorable assembling our stroller and I thought it deserved a post unto itself :)

His generous parents got us this Graco travel unit (it has a carseat as well) as a baby gift, and I was eager to see it all put together. I like to take walks so a good stroller that's convenient to use was very important to me.

Otherwise, I'm really not picky about the stuff we have for Ty; some of it is used and some borrowed and that's wonderful! The less we have to buy him, the better. I'm also very...how do I put it?...ignorant of what I need at this point. I've never had a baby so maybe I'm way underprepared. Part of me feels like he doesn't need much and we certainly don't have the space to cater to every eventuality.

But that's neither here nor there. How about those pictures of my hero and schnazzy stroller?!

 He's a natural at this sort of thing, for sure. It didn't take him long at all!


Real men refer to the instructions. 



Is he cute or what? (Don't tell him I said that in "public." He'd probably prefer to be known as something other than cute.)



A job very well done :)


At the moment, the stroller is "folded" up downstairs, awaiting its maiden walk around the block. The carseat (which JUST fits in our tiny backseat) is perched on top of the wardrobe, ready to be installed on Ty's TBA birthday.

Now we just wait :)


2 comments:

  1. Actually...he is cute :) Can't wait to hear about the TBA event!

    "Aunt" Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith, please remember the word, "hero" when you are into your 7th hour of labor. :)

    ReplyDelete